Saturday, December 23, 2006

Work Work Work!

Oh check out the time now! I'm still doing my school work! Anyone feel happy for me? I feel happy for myself. Despite the heavy workload, at least there is something to trust God for! Know guys, I'm not trying to be ULTRA spiritual or something. For me, I have really no choice but to believe that in all areas; beit easy/tough situations God has to come through for me. What really drove me insane is when I come to know about the HUGE workload I have after the EJ 2 Camp. This course that I'm going through is an Industrial Design course. It really takes Jesus Christ The Son Of The Living God to come down personally and help you out with the work! *aww, how I wish He can help me do my work* ( NO! WAIT I MEAN TO SEE HIM ). ORHHHH HORRR! JARETT HOW CAN YOU BE LIKE THAT? SO UNHOLY! GOT ULTERIOR MOTIVE ONE! Guys don't lie, I bet you guys are the same if not worst!

Okay back to my workload, I have about 30 pages of drawings to draw, a presentation board to done, a lighting project to think and draw out ideas, a marketting advertisement ! There is just too many to think of. All in all, I need God's motivation, the world's motivation wouldn't help anymore. Telling myself I can do it, is just TOOOOOO tiring for me. I started saying: "He did it!". AHHHH yea I feel the love coming.

Thank you JESUS! You see this 'complain'! Its for you Abba!

Chapter 3
-logging

6 comments:

shirmaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kenneth Tay said...

Dude, you may not know this, but sometimes you just give me the inspiration to live life with much more meaning. Anyway, I'll be there if you need any help with ideas or doing the presentaion board. God bless man!

wenhui said...

YES! i think i can tag you already! :D cause last time your this thing dont allow me to tag you. hahahahahaaa!
anyways, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
jesus loves you!
go tag me also laaaahhhhh! (:

wenhui said...

jaaaaaaarett! i got something to tell you! you know that time i told you say that i dont dare to talk in front of people, still rmb? and guess what? today, i went to coach julian's house then when coach ask me lyk what i think of this and that, i just say out you know?! and you know when people shy, the face will hot hot one right? i nvr you know! and i was asked to say grace! and its my very first time saying grace for everyone! and guess what?! i just did! praise god man! i feel so loved by HIM. thank you jesus and thank you jarett! :D

shirmaine said...

u abandoned ur blog too!
hahahhaa
and leave it hopelessly wandering around the pages of google and yahooooooo...
lol

wenhui said...

your blog has gone to be with jesus in heaven (: